Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bargain Find

I coveted these shoes for the longest time.  J Crew is so expensive I thought I would never own them.  The shoe gods are on my side however, because yesterday I scored a brand new pair at Down East Outfitters for $24.99.  When they first appeared in the catalog a year or so ago they retailed for $165.  Take that J Crew!


Shopping at stores like Down East, TJ Maxx, and Ross require frequent visits.  Fortunately for me, I find hunting through things very therapeutic and a great break from school work.  I will definitely be going to Down East's tent sale in Orem and Draper June 9th - June 12th.  See you there?

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could go with you! It sounds so fun. LOVE the shoes--what a find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete