Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blog Lovin'

I was mentioned on a fellow blogger's blog.  I do not really know how this whole blog world functions but I thought I would give it a try.  Thanks to Glamamom, I now have two readers/comentors (the other person is my mom). 

In an effort to make use of this thing, I am going to share the love as well.  I am not sure how useful I will be since I only have two readers but it is the thought that counts right?  Jill Seiman, of Glamamom is trying to gain exposure in the blog world for mothers.  Vote for her blog here.

While I am not a mother, nor expecting, her blog is still relevant to anyone looking for fashionable ideas.  I stumbled across her blog via the TJ Maxx profile on Facebook.  She is giving away a $100 gift card to TJ Maxx, my favorite store.  Take a look at her blog and enter here

No comments:

Post a Comment