Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I love shoes.

I love shoes.  There is no denying it.  My grandmother loves shoes.  My mother loves shoes.  I love shoes.  I bought and returned two pair today because I loved them so much but didn't have the money to keep them.  I still got satisfaction in taking them home trying them on multiple times and seeing how cute the looked on my feet.  While returning at Nordstrom, I came across these beauties.  I hope they don't sell well so they end up at Nordstrom Rack and eventually in my closet.  I would take them in any color - but I love the navy best.

I also picked up some adorable Betsey Johnson earrings.  I have been wanting some like this for a long time.  They are more than I usually spend on earrings and I will probably end up returning them because of buyers remorse - but I love them just the same.  I'd show you a picture but I can't find them on the Nordstrom website or anywhere else.  I guess that means they are popular!

1 comment: