Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tulip Week: Day 3 - Stationary

I love nice stationary, I always have.  Perhaps this love was passed down from my dad who also loves a good business card or letterhead.  What makes me love stationary even more?  When nice paper, an organized format and my favorite flower are all combined into one.  Unfortunately I was unable to find a stationary set, but I did find two pieces that I believe are very attractive.  The first is a blank greeting card featured as part of the "Blooming" series on this website.  Check out the other flower cards available with pre-written or blank messages.
 

The next piece of stationary is a formatted as a gift tag sticker but could easily be printed on card stock and used as a nice notepad or even used as a business card (in the right setting - it is a little casual).  This print is a more childlike rendition of a tulip which adds whimsy and character.  Links to this gift tag sticker and other creative art can be found here.
  
As always, stay tuned for tomorrows favorite tulip find!

No comments:

Post a Comment