Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tulip Week: Day 2 - Bouquets

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!  Thanks for being such great parents.  Consider all these bouquets I post on here a gift to you both.  I love you!

When I get married - which wont be for a very long time - I am going to have tulips everywhere as centerpieces and bouquets.  Here are some of my favorites. 
 
I love the combination of tulips and the various pink and purple flowers in this bouquet.

 
I love how clean and simple these parrot tulips are in the rectangular vase.  The color and lines are so beautiful. 

 
This is what I imagine my bridal bouquet will look like, except with deep pink tulips.  

  
I love the inclusion of tulips in these bouquets.  Also, I couldn't help but notice that the bridesmaid dresses are from J Crew, which I love.  I think this color scheme is really pretty for an outdoor summer wedding.  

Stay tuned for tomorrows feature on tulip stationary!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! We've had a nice anniversary. You've found some beautiful pictures to share with us. We bought a small pot of pick tulips today. We're going to start adding "deep pink" tulips to the yard...

    ReplyDelete