Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Wish List

Tonight, while enjoying Donny Osmond, Christmas lights, the Shops At The Riverwoods, Santa Claus, nutella crepes, and friendship - I stumbled across this beauty.  I must have it.  After I earn money, of course.  I love my initial necklace, but this little crown would not only be a reminder of 4 wonderful months in London, but it would also remind me to take a deep breath and push forward.

The necklace comes on a cute little sign that says Keep Calm and Carry On.  It is to die for.  Is it worth $58?  Perhaps.  Find more beautiful dogeared jewelry, here.

In London with Caitlin at Oxford Circus where they turned on the city's Christmas lights.  We dined on fancy drinks from Banana Republic and Catlin was hit on by a man who called her an ice princess.
 A year later in Provo, Utah.  This time we dined on nutella crepes and shopped at Soel

No comments:

Post a Comment